The mission of the Southwest Center is to provide a supportive environment combined with life enriching home and community based opportunities that assist people with intellectual and developmental disabilities live life to the fullest.
- Encouragement – Encourage individuals with disabilities to have personal growth towards autonomy, personal responsibility, and fulfillment.
- Friendship – Affirm the gifts that individuals with disabilities have and assist them in making meaningful contributions to society.
- Support – Support individuals place in their homes and with their family or roommates.
Through the Mission and Values our goals are to:
1. Enhance the public image of individuals with disabilities.
2. Add the needed support/assistance for the individuals served and/or their families.
3. Meet the unique needs and abilities of each individual we serve.